The PowerSchool Parent Portal gives parents access to real-time information including attendance, grades and detailed assignment descriptions, and even personal messages from the teacher.
The official website location is: https://seedschool.powerschool.com/public/
Instructions for creating a Powerschool Account:
- Visit: https://seedschool.powerschool.com/public/
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter Name, email, etc.
- Enter a username of your choosing
- Enter a password of your choosing - must be 6 characters
- Enter the password again
- List your children who attend SEED - each child should have an individual Access ID & Access Password
- The Access ID is the username we provided
- The Access Password is the password we provided
- Choose how you’re related to each child
- Click on “Enter”
- You will then be taken to the Portal’s login page and will sign-in with your newly created username and password
If you have difficulty creating an account or your password needs to be reset, please contact Ms. Cheré Tyson(202) 248-7773 x5127, Registrar, for assistance.