Welcome to the Office of Family & Community Engagement! We look forward to partnering with you on your child's journey through college. Please check back on this page frequently for updated key events, key forms, and more!
The mission of the Office of Family & Community Engagement is to:
- Build trusting relationships between the staff, families, and the community
- Build a learning network: Connect families to student learning goals and provide learning opportunities to support parents as teachers; Create a Dorm and Academic network that supports families through effective programming
- Coach staff and families in developing stronger relationships
- Collaborate with community partners support the needs of the school community.
For more information, please contact Mrs. Rashida Holman-Jones at (202)-248-7773 x5050 or at email@example.com.
KEY UPCOMING EVENTS
Upcoming Parent Meetings: Join us to learn more about our goals for the 2016-2017 school year, important policy updates, student and family wellness, and to learn about District and school resources. Refreshments will be served!
- Back to School Night (All Grades) | September 8, 5-6:30pm
- Positive Behavior Supports, September 27, 6:30
Keeping Kids Safe: October 25, 6:30
REGISTER for parent meetings HERE:
KEY FORMS FOR THE 2016-2017 YEAR
Intent for Re-Enrollment Form for 2016-2017 *please provide ASAP if you have not done so already
Our students had an awesome time at STEM camp this summer! Check out their adventures below.