The PowerSchool Parent Portal gives parents access to real-time information including attendance, grades and detailed assignment descriptions, and even personal messages from the teacher.
The official website location is: https://seedschool.powerschool.com/public/
Instructions for creating a Powerschool Account:
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter Name, email, etc.
- Enter a username of your choosing
- Enter a password of your choosing - must be 6 characters
- Enter the password again
- List your children who attend SEED - each child should have an individual Access ID & Access Password
- The Access ID is the username we provided
- The Access Password is the password we provided
- Choose how you’re related to each child
- Click on “Enter”
- You will then be taken to the Portal’s login page and will sign-in with your newly created username and password
If you have difficulty creating an account or your password needs to be reset, please contact Ms. Corvé Wilcher (ext. 5027), Registrar, for assistance.